Thursday, October 21, 2010

Revitol Stretch Mark Cream Review - Does It Really Work?

My personal experience with Revitol Stretch Mark Cream motivated me to send this article. This review might help other persons like me.

I am very shy about wearing a two piece bikini because I have a few stretch marks left over from my first pregnancy. The rapid growth of the baby inside my tummy had causes the marks. Initially they looked like red scratch marks but they soon turned into black striations. I started noticing these marks only when I was five months into my pregnancy.

This is an honest review of what Revitol Stretch Mark Cream does. I tried our this cream during my second pregnancy. So that means that I already had a few marks from my first pregnancy. I had been applying the cream on both the new and old marks and I must confess that there was not much effect on the old marks. So I want to tell you that it is hype, if someone claims that the cream gets completely rid of old marks. Let me go on to add that it is 100% effective for new scars.

I just had my second angel last month and have been using Revitol all during the pregnancy. I use the cream three or four times a day and this has actually proved to be an amazing product. The marks are definitely less prominent already and I feel that I will not have any marks from this pregnancy. The older marks are also seemingly lighter but they have not gone away completely.

After you use revitol, the skin becomes very soft and hence regenerating the skin and preventing new marks. Revitol is effective even on the breast skin because that was another area where I had a few marks appearing. Anyway I don't have any new ones this time around so I can say that the product delivers what it claims to do and I am glad I tried the product.

The active ingredients are squaline oil, aloe vera extract, which is renowned for skin regeneration properties, vitamin E, and vitamin A which repairs skin damage. I want to say that revitol is most effective when you start using it from the beginning like how I did because it prevents new marks from forming. It also reduces the old stretch marks by diffusing deep into the skin where collagen and elastin tissues are found. This encourages your skin to manufacture more collagen and elastin for toned, firm skin. It also promotes general health of skin. It is found to be safe for pregnant women with no known side effects.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment